INDAGO PLT SERVICE AGREEMENT TERMS
THIS AGREEMENT, is made between the INDAGO PLT, with registered number LLP0012162-LGN (referred to as “Agency,”) and you (referred to as “Client”). In consideration of the promises and mutual covenants contained in this Agreement, the parties agree as follows:
- The Client hereby engages the Agency, and the Agency hereby agrees to perform the services of creating and designing a website (referred to as “Website”) according to the specifications agreed by the Client and Agency.
- The Client is required to make the payment according to the payment details stated in 5. PAYMENT, and provide all the information and material required. The Website will be ready within one month after payment is received by Agency and all required information and material provided, unless agreed otherwise.
- This agreement shall commence on the day the payment is received and required information/ material provided. A notification will be sent to the Client for the yearly renewal.
- If Client should terminate the agreement, the fee will not be refunded to the Client. Client can choose to remove or let the Website stay online. The Agency has the right to remove the Website after one year.
- If Agency should terminate the agreement prior to the expiration of this agreement
- If the Website is up: a pro-rated amount of the Maintenance, Hosting & Domain fees will be refunded to the Client. Agency will hand over all the Hosting and Login details to the Client.
- If the Website is not up: full payment will be refunded to the Client.
The Website will stay online until the Client requests to bring it down or fails to make the required payment or if Agency’s company is dissolved or there is a change of ownership/ management/ direction of the company (see TERMS 1.5.)
Client is required to provide these information/ material: Contact details, Content for each page.
4. CONTENT AND CHANGE REQUEST
- The Agency will include the content based on Client’s requests.
- Client may add or modify the information and photos if needed. Website design change, new feature requests, additional pages/ posts may be chargeable.
- The Agency will not publish and may remove any illegal, obscene, suspicious, inappropriate contents and contents that are offensive towards sensitive topics.
Client agrees to pay the fees which consist of
- Website Creation & Design (One time)
- Maintenance, Hosting & Domain Fees (To be paid yearly, one year after the Website goes Live)
- Agency does not warrant that the services or Website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Agency make any warranty as to the performance or results that may be obtained by the publication of the Website.
- The Agency is not responsible for, and in no way guarantees the representations made or implied in the contents provided by Client.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement, constitutes the entire agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other prior agreements and understandings. No modification or amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, or unenforceable in any respect under the law, the remainder of the contract should still apply.
For this Agreement, no signatures are used. The Client agrees to all the terms and conditions by clicking on the “I Agree to the Indago PLT Service Agreement Terms” button.